• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

Athlai

Not Terrible
CDG is statistically one of the ATG allrounders. Averages 35 with the bat and 25 with the ball.

Zimbabwe's Imran Khan.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Except Miguel - he won't be able to walk if that's like I imagine it.

Boult to Cummins, no run, yikes, what has happened there? Goes through Cummins' flick to hit him right on the back knee, no protection there. Cummins got his bat down so awkwardly that the bat brushed the pad away, exposing his knee. And he goes down writhing in pain.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Have to take back my criticisms of the selections, pretty much everyone made a quality contribution towards the win.

Wish Wagner had got his 10 though.

So does Watling come straight back in for the second test if fit?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Have to take back my criticisms of the selections, pretty much everyone made a quality contribution towards the win.

Wish Wagner had got his 10 though.

So does Watling come straight back in for the second test if fit?
Latham
Raval
Williamson
Taylor
Watling
CDG
Blundell (+)
Santa
Wagner
Southee
Boult

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Didn’t realise how bad the West Indies’ Test record in New Zealand is; they’ve actually won a Test in Australia more recently than they have in NZ and only won two Tests there since 1969.

As an aside, quite bizarre that the West Indies didn’t play a solitary Test in New Zealand throughout the 1970s.

BeeGee

International Captain
Latham
Raval
Williamson
Taylor
Watling
CDG
Blundell (+)
Santa
Wagner
Southee
Boult
Well, yeah. But in would also be harsh to drop a bloke who scored 67 in a crucial 4th wicket partnership.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Latham
Raval
Williamson
Taylor
Watling
CDG
Blundell (+)
Santa
Wagner
Southee
Boult
If they were going to do this (as I advocated for), they would've done it in the first Test, as he was fit to bat. Nothing has changed to make them change their minds on that one.