• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah, it might be time to reassess Santner's spot if he doesn't get up to much this series. Sodhi's looking pretty good.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thrilled for Blundell. A childhood dream come true for him, and he played bloody well. Hope he continues to get opportunities even after Watling returns.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Santer should move to 8 as early as next innings. CDG and Blundell promoted to 6 and 7, or 7 and 6

_Ed_

Looks like they're going after Wagner. This could be an entertaining afternoon.

Flem274*

123/5
they're attacking some and trying to avoid or prodding at others. i don't think they've made their minds up yet. even against henry powell was looking for the short one.

both look very assured in the past few overs on the front foot which is good

_Ed_

Bloody hell that's a good shot.

EDIT: Excellent response from Wags.

Last edited:

Daemon

Another start by Powell not converted must be infuriating this for WI fans.
I think they'll be delighted he's at least scoring some runs in his last few matches. He was in a terrible patch before that. I recall Beamer or someone complaining he'd gone 30 innings without any 50s.

Howsie

International Captain
Such a one trick pony. And some people think he’s our best test bowler after Hadlee? Please.

Howsie

International Captain
Wagner’s crappy spell has allowed these two to get away and set, making it a lot tougher for the other bowlers. Bet that won’t be brought up by his fan bois at the end of today.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wagner’s crappy spell has allowed these two to get away and set, making it a lot tougher for the other bowlers. Bet that won’t be brought up by his fan bois at the end of today.
Can you come to my New Year's party? I don't want it to go late.

vcs

Good work by the Windies. Typical NZ pitch with batting becoming easier as the game progresses.