• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
It is great when people do this though.

Listening to the test on the radio and watching cricket at a venue is a good way to do it. I just drove past NSO too.

Callum Ferguson continues with his best Marcus North impression making either under 5 or 100.
These days you can take a tablet to the ground and watch the Test cricket there.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wow those 20 overs have really increased their previously small chance of winning the match good move arun

Spikey

with the vics so far at the bottom of the ladder, and Cowan/Nev/SOK down the the lower order to try to block it out if need be, I think NSW should absolutely have a crack at this

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nev/Cowan partnership to chase down the total with an hour to spare.

Wildermuth's bowling has really come along. When I was playing in his club Feldman was definitely seen as the better bowler by a long way. But now it's debatable. Also good to see him making runs at state level.

Have really good memories of watching Khawaja, Wildermuth and Feldman in a T20 final against Harris (batting only) and Boyce.

Spikey

Gave their bowlers a break and their batsmen licence to have a bit of fun.
They bowled 92 overs, 46 of them from Holland and the part timers, and had a 20 over break. Those numbers don't justify reducing the amount of time they have to bowl NSW out while not really doing anything to actually increase their chances of winning the game. They should still be fine but I find it totally pointless to take 22 overs away from you when you need to bowl 'em out and you're leading by 350 odd anyway

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well at least Big Show is the clear #1 contender for any available spot in the top 6 now Hilton has given up(called it!)

Odds are at least one of Usman/Handscombe/Smarsh fail pretty hard in test 2 and will make themselves look pretty droppable for test 3

Spikey

Imagine my disappointment when I watch the dismissal to see a) the ****ing camera is even worse than last season and b) he yorked himself to a ****ing spinner