• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

Rasimione

U19 Captain
Because no one wants to offend, I was watching closely this series and I think I can judge

Cook - 5 = Put on appearances
Jennings - 0 = Bats like Helen Keller had cerebral palsy and a prosthetic leg
Ballance - 0 = Bats like Helen Keller had cerebral palsy and cowardice
Westley - 1 = Bats like Malala Yousafzai trying to fend off bullets from terrorists
Malan - 0 = Did he even bat?
Root - 7 = Did things, still disappointed
Stokes - 5 = Who cares
Dawson - 0 = Legspin deserves to die
Moeen - 10 = Literally the Allah of all-rounders
Bairstow - 5 = Did things
Wood - 0 = Useful as a paraplegic trying to take the stand on trial
Broad - 6 = Did his job
Anderson - 8 = The world's 72nd best fast bowler ever did his work well
Roland-Jones - 8 = Did well for someone with a hyphenated name.

Elgar - 6.5 = Dropped many, failed and then succeeded.
Kuhn - 0 = Kuhnt bat
Amla - 5.5 = Waning by the day
de Kock - 4.5 = Did alright behind the stumps, pity about the front
du Plessis - 3 = Was he even there?
de Bruyn - 0 = Bruynless batting
Bavuma - 5 = Like having the most foreskin at Hannukah, was overrated among the ruins of the series in addition to being already overrated just because he can occasionally run someone out when he isn't trying to duck short of a length balls and getting bowled.
Duminy - 10 = Exceeded expectations
Morris - 4 = Did his part, what little there was
Rabada - 4 = Occasional good delivery in between bowling trash and abusing people unjustly.
Olivier - 3 = His part this series will surely be remembered by someone.
Morkel - 0 = He was the best for South Africa, but the fact after 10 years he still hasn't learned to bowl full means he deserves nothing. Just retire already, you hack.
Philander - 0 = If only test cricket was a Big Mac and a diet coke.
Maharaj - 2 = Gets points for being there.
What a terrible post. ?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Reading that gave me cancer

is probably what Gnke would say if he could react to his own posts.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Very poor series for SA. No one was excellent, the odd decent performance doesn't make a series.

Lots of work for the new coach

Heboric

International Debutant
I think this needs to be unstickied.

My selective amnesia is kicking in so this series will soon have never happened :laugh:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks for quoting Gnske's post, as I then read it, gawd.

It's amazing that in a stream of utter nonsense, that I guess him calling Dawson a leg-spinner is unnoticed. yet pretty much shows that I don't think he even watches cricket.

not sure why all these constant "cerebal palsy" gags are allowed either, but ho-hum, the mods keep on tolerating him, and I presume they read him.

91Jmay

International Coach
Thanks for quoting Gnske's post, as I then read it, gawd.

It's amazing that in a stream of utter nonsense, that I guess him calling Dawson a leg-spinner is unnoticed. yet pretty much shows that I don't think he even watches cricket.

not sure why all these constant "cerebal palsy" gags are allowed either, but ho-hum, the mods keep on tolerating him, and I presume they read him.
Mod's on this site moderate depending on whether they like the poster not based on any real rules. A cerebral palsy gag is fine but don't you dare start too many threads as a new poster. Pretty weak to see.

cnerd123

likes this
If you don't like his post then report it

Also slippy got banned for ignoring mod instructions, not for creating too many threads. If gnske is warned against continuing his brand of humour but continues to do it he'll cop infractions/a ban too.