• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15th June - 2nd Semifinal - India vs Bangladesh

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Real batting starts now. One more wicket before Bangladesh get to 60 would be fantastic for India.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Fun fact: After playing 38 international matches, Bumrah has scored a grand total of 0 runs.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feel Banger's need 310ish just to make it a 50/50 contest given the quality & depth of India's batting.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Everyone just leave the thread, this match was over before it even began.

Any total is meaningless, Virat "I used to be part of the fab four you know" Kohli and MS "I'm still playing and I allow movies to be made of me, wow I love royalties" Dhoni will chase any total down, I love Indian cricket.