• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th June - Group A - New Zealand v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Meridio

International Regular
Is there much to blame when they are really weak.
There's plenty to blame in our selection for the last 12-18 months. This weakness was showing itself back then and we did nothing to fix it; it's now coming back to bite us.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mahmudullah can bat as well. They bat deep. I won't count them out. It's 50-50. Nicely balanced match.

91Jmay

International Coach
Santner is a shambles in the last 10. Think I'm with Scaly, if he plays he needs to replace Broom to build innings at top and allow a proper finisher in low.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratters have you watched Bangladesh bat in this tournament? It's a one man show with some help from Mushfiq (just the 1st ODI)

Meridio

International Regular
Final 10 overs: 62/4. Pathetic. This time the collapse post-Kw was 103/5 from 20 overs.

50/50 imo. We need to bowl much better than we did against England.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bangladesh at 2.37 if you fancy it. Market has no confidence in thier batting.
Markets backed Hillary, Remain and Tory majority. Markets = people. People = idiots.

I'm half joking but it doesn't always reflect actual chance, lots of punters have an in built scepticism backing Bangladesh