• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last I saw the scorecard Smith had just got out. This is... unexpected

Delicious collapse is just MINUTES away

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done Australia. They've shown some excellent testicular fortitude here to come through one of the toughest possible challenges you can face in world cricket.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Ball stopped doing anything as soon as it went soft didn't it. At the end of the day these two have batted really well and I don't think we could've bowled much better. Draw seems fair.

Boring pitch tbh even Jadeja scored runs on this. Bring back Pune.
I found this pitch more entertaining, you had to graft as a batsmen and bowl well as a bowler... yes its not a 3 day gamble of "will they won`t they survive" but a can you knuckle down and work hard. Both teams performed well and have handled the pressures, well done to both of them.