• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Francis

State Vice-Captain
WOW! I can't believe how well Australia are doing. Their choice of two spinners obviously worked out. The Test isn't won, but given how terribly Australia usually do in India, they're not doing too bad.

I felt bad for Jono when Virat went out.

Edit: WOW! O'Keefe got six wickets! MAMBA!!!

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perfect situation for Warner to get his customary brutal 3rd inning declaration ton. This is not going to be pretty for us.

vcs

Bloody hell, we lost 7 for 11. One of the great collapses. It hasn't happened to India for a while. I think Herath in Galle was the last occasion.

Zinzan

Australia get rolled for 150 3rd innings and they're still milesssss on top. Must look at the odds.

Top_Cat

Not only is this probably the best performance by an Aussie spinner in India, is it the best performance by any visiting spinner?

Also he beat Warne's best figures. Hah.
Dammit, pipped by Benords.

EDIT: and a bunch of others. Shut up.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wonderful stuff. Best thing about it is how clinical it was, which was the last thing anyone expected from our spinners. Fantastic SOK, Lyon bowled well, Starc and Haze brilliant as well.
How nice is it to have young batsmen in the side who can actually catch for a change?

adub

International Captain
SOKs FC average, sr and eco rate were better than Warne's before this innings.

SOKs Test average and sr are now better than Warne's too.

Don't worry Shane. You've still got him on test eco rate.