• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Alternate Futures Draft 1.0

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have literally no idea what's going on here
Okay. Sorry about that.

The Good List and the Bad List have switched characteristics for this round. And the rules have been updated to make sure people can't take advantage of this.

The rules are on page 9. If you could point out a more specific problem, I would be glad to answer.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Harsh, is NUFAN's answer of 'chicken' acceptable?

If it is, then Brian Lara now belongs to his side.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Try and sort it out between your pairs.

If someone answered assuming the lists were wrong, please request your pair to ask you another question.

Was just trying to add a dimension to the draft. Because the questions asked are generally in the 50-50 bracket so it doesn't matter if the good list and bad list have reverse characteristics.

Please read the updated rules on page 9 before doing things as well.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who would have thought that Malik taking 10 wickets would still be on into the 37th over of the innings.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought the chicken answer was brilliant so I'm just rewarding him for it.

Unfortunately due to Junaid Khan's selfishness, Malik will be unable to pick up all 10 wickets and Brian Lara, after a brief misunderstanding, is now reunited with NUFAN.

anil1405

International Captain
Its almost been 24 hours since the 3rd round was posted so I guess technically I get to pick Lillee now, while indiaholic gets to ask and answer questions from 4th round.