• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Alternate Futures Draft 1.0

Compton

International Debutant
I thought the draft was going OK before the list swap. That made things very very confusing, and it was never adequately spelt out why this happened.
I think it was an interesting idea to mix it up a little, but probably ought to have been explained beforehand.

I'd likely be inclined to just keep it with good players on good list, bad on bad going forward.

anil1405

International Captain
I don't mind taking part. The prediction part is fun and also a good draft idea that harsh had come up with

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. I just think he probably came up with it after the draft had started and hence he was unable to fully explain how it will work without giving away his plans. It was a cool surprise in theory but unfortunately the nature of this draft meant it ended up leaving too many open ends. FTR, I wont mind it if Compton (should he choose to run this) uses that but just gotta ensure the rules are set up in a way that folks cant take advantage of the rounds where the swap happens.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would really like to pick it up from Round 3 from the 1st of Feb. Hope all of you, Howe included, will be there for it.

24 hours is also a better time window perhaps.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Compton, Nuf, anil, Cabinet, Howe, hb, morgie, Daemon, jimmy, indiaholic

If you guys are on board, I can start Round 3 again with simplified rules. What say you?