• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
I told you Guptill and Kane won't be able to deliver in all the games. NZ are in trouble. Fizz has 6 overs to get the unknown batsman out :)

Mike5181

International Captain
God I hope my boy Broom gets a score today. Even just 40 odd.

He got a bit of a rough deal with that finisher role he was thrown when he was first selected.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain

He got a bit of a rough deal with that finisher role he was thrown when he was first selected.
Same. Great opportunity for him here.

Latham looking like he's in some pretty good form.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Latham is batting sensibly. I think this wicket is a bit two paced and you have to be selective of your shots.

jonbrooks

International Debutant

Don't think he got a rough deal. Guy is not an international level cricketer.

vandem

International 12th Man
Don't think he got a rough deal. Guy is not an international level cricketer.
Whether or not he is an international level cricketer was not the point of the original post.

He got a rough deal because he was asked to do a #6 / #7 finisher role for NZ when he had spent his white ball career batting #3 - 4 - 5 in an innings-building role.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I genuinely think Taksin is a really decent muscular fast bowler, whenever i see him I'm pretty impressed even if coms seem to want to talk him down.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Whether or not he is an international level cricketer was not the point of the original post.

He got a rough deal because he was asked to do a #6 / #7 finisher role for NZ when he had spent his white ball career batting #3 - 4 - 5 in an innings-building role.
Your point is moot since he should not have been/should not be in the team. He provides zero value.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I'm not really sure where the concern over where the runs will come from ... comes from, in this match. Batting line-up looks a lot more solid than it was in Australia ... plus home conditions, not the Australian attack, etc.