• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly, these sounds are like someone sitting on the Brasco and passing a particularly painful motion.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Jesus that's a ****ing awful decision. I know it's easy to say that with slow mo etc, but how does an international umpire give that out ffs?
This is what is really worrying me with DRS atm........I reckon the umpires are playing a bit with it.

India have no reviews but England do, so he gives it out knowing if he's ****ed up England have the chance to correct it. If he gives it not out India can't do anything and a potential crook decision stands.

This is not the way it should be handled IMO.

Tom Flint

International Regular
This is what is really worrying me with DRS atm........I reckon the umpires are playing a bit with it.

India have no reviews but England do, so he gives it out knowing if he's ****ed up England have the chance to correct it. If he gives it not out India can't do anything and a potential crook decision stands.

This is not the way it should be handled IMO.
This is what i was trying to say with the smith decision against maharaj.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So many opportunities created already this morning and we've only managed to get the sitting Duck(ett) out so far. Hope these missed chances don't come back to haunt us. These batsmen will surely settle down soon.