• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
But Brock is his own universe, and Goldberg is entering that one. Absolutely they could have, let's say, the Club beat up on someone and Goldberg makes the save and kills someone, but how do they relate that to Brock? It's a shame. hopefully he does have another match or a Rumble appearance
Yeah, very fair point. Would definitely take the sheen off things to see Goldberg in the same ring as the Shining Stars or some other junk.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was disappointed they didn't have 10 chubby policemen accompany him during his walk through the back though. :(

Btw, it's easily the best promo he's ever cut, right? The guy was never much chop on the microphone, but he was absolutely awesome today. And that "you're last" line was badass.

OverratedSanity

I've been on a WCW Goldberg binge today... everyone talks about the matches with Hogan and Raven but bah gawd the reaction he gets here is ridiculous. Especially after he takes that chairshot.

Spikey

I was disappointed they didn't have 10 chubby policemen accompany him during his walk through the back though. :(

Btw, it's easily the best promo he's ever cut, right? The guy was never much chop on the microphone, but he was absolutely awesome today. And that "you're last" line was badass.
It's funny how authentic he came across when he was fist bumping kids and what not. Oh wait, it's because he was authentic. Nobody was telling him to be a babyface and he went out and was probably the biggest babyface we've seen all year

meanwhile Roman keeps on being a jerk to RUSEV and keeps on being a babyface

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've just caught up with the last few weeks and I have to say Charlotte and Corey Graves have really grown into their roles. Very impressive bright spots of RAW for mine.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man his whole ****ing entrance back in the day was legendary. The knock on the locker room door. The suite of security guards accompanying him for no reason since he was the baddest bloke in the company but it still made it cool.

Yeah, for all the hate WCW got, his presentation has always been fantastic.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Would be gun to have Orton and Goldberg interact in a segment or have a tag match together. Orton would actually care and be awesome in that match.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I've just caught up with the last few weeks and I have to say Charlotte and Corey Graves have really grown into their roles. Very impressive bright spots of RAW for mine.
Yeah Charlotte is the best woman in the business at the moment. Seems like she really continues to rise to the spotlight shes been given. You'd day it runs in the Flair DNA but David and Reid (RIP) never quite had "IT".

Shri

Mr. Glass
Would a shorter Ironman match work? Goldberg lasting the clock and drawing the match, I mean? Really wish this was something that started later and built until Wrestlemania.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Goldberg v Brock needs to be fairly short. Bloke might be fit but he's nearly 50 and hasn't wrestled for 12 years.

OverratedSanity

LA Parka hitting the diamond cutter on Macho Man and then unmasking himself to reveal its actually ddp! What a moment!

****, WCW could be good when they weren't ****ing it up.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Smarkdown Live is pretty ****ing amazing. The Ellsworth "No Chin Music" moment actually made me mark out a little. Weirdly, this is getting me more behind Ambrose than anything they've done yet.

Reckon Smackdown Live has significantly increased the stock in Styles, Ambrose, Miz, Ziggler, Slater, Rhyno, Usos, Nikki, Carmella, Becky and Alexa. Don't think anyone else in the whole Smackdown roster has really come off worse, Randy and Bray are sort of treading water I guess. Kalisto and Apollo Crews maybe?

Then you look at Raw and really you only have Jericho, KO, Reigns, Rusev and Rollins looking decent. Chuck in Charlotte, Sasha and Strowman too. There's also a lot more people who seem to have died a death.

Mike5181

International Captain
AJ could get something resembling real heel heat if he killed Ellsworth. Take him out in the carpark or something.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Smarkdown Live is pretty ****ing amazing. The Ellsworth "No Chin Music" moment actually made me mark out a little. Weirdly, this is getting me more behind Ambrose than anything they've done yet.

Reckon Smackdown Live has significantly increased the stock in Styles, Ambrose, Miz, Ziggler, Slater, Rhyno, Usos, Nikki, Carmella, Becky and Alexa. Don't think anyone else in the whole Smackdown roster has really come off worse, Randy and Bray are sort of treading water I guess. Kalisto and Apollo Crews maybe?

Then you look at Raw and really you only have Jericho, KO, Reigns, Rusev and Rollins looking decent. Chuck in Charlotte, Sasha and Strowman too. There's also a lot more people who seem to have died a death.
Yeah, completely agree.