• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

cnerd123

likes this
Runs scored by Kohli this series: 36
Kohli's career batting average: 43.74
Che's strike rate for this series: 45.47

ImpatientLime

International Regular
pujara is just different gravy.

ridiculous that he was ever dropped and that there is still debate about his place in the side.

Flem274*

123/5
i actually feel a bit sorry for jeets. has created some near misses. deserves to snaffle one.

very fortunate for the game that nz got a few early. this pitch already hinting it will get much tougher for batting in a few days.

all hail matt henry for keeping the contest alive.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure Bracewell could have done much differently there could he? He was trying to keep his eye on the ball preacher Doull.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yea he's bad against spin and I don't recall anyone ever saying otherwise
Bad strikes me as a bit strong. He still seems to have the ability to knock ball that is slightly off but not a 'bad' ball into gap, just not a great player of it.