• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 2 - West Indies v India (31st March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
wtf is going on lol..

On a side note Rahane needs to have a go now. We have enough firepower to keep on the attack. Kohli can anchor the innings now

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For the people in India watching this, the Airtel 4G ads are a joke. I'm in the middle of Hyderabad and haven't gotten 4G for months. Avoid like the plague.

Scaly piscine

Wonder when someone will decide Kohli shouldn't be trying to umpire the game and have him charged? Maybe when he has Tendulkar-esque slump in 2026?

Compton

International Debutant
Wonder when someone will decide Kohli shouldn't be trying to umpire the game and have him charged? Maybe when he has Tendulkar-esque slump in 2026?
I like that Root and Williamson both seem like really nice people, with Smith and Kohli just ****ing it up and being awful.

Scaly piscine

I like that Root and Williamson both seem like really nice people, with Smith and Kohli just ****ing it up and being awful.
Yes, I know Kohli is India's version of a football superstar. Doesn't mean he has to behave like one though. If he keeps getting away with it then it will creep more and more into the game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This running is something else. Add Dhoni and this lineup is actually quite a good team between the wickets

Howe_zat

Audio File
Bravo having a strop in the middle of the pitch when they start running two, as oppose to getting to the stumps like he should be doing. And the comms call it perfect!

Absolute ****e from the Windies.