• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

King Pietersen

International Captain
Tough Enough winner Josh is proving popular in the dressing room:

As noted, WWE Tough Enough winner Josh Bredl, now using the name Bronson Mathews in WWE NXT, got a ton of heat on Twitter after tweeting a shot at WWE's Social Outcasts stable last night. This led to Kevin Owens, Stardust, Curtis Axel, Heath Slater, Adam Rose and Bull Dempsey chiming in. Bull and Bredl deleted most of their tweets but the original tweet from Bredl was, "Yup.. I like it.. #SocialJobbers"

The word going around WWE is that Bredl has so much heat because a lot of workers on the main roster and in NXT felt his shot at the Social Outcasts was completely disrespectful, according to PWInsider. Slater and his stable are obviously on the lower end of the midcard but the feeling is that they have all earned their spots on the roster and made sacrifices to be where they are while Bredl did not, as he got into WWE through Tough Enough with a $250,000 contract, so he didn't have the right to disrespect the group.
Blocked by Owens, owned by the Social Outcasts and Stardust tweeted "Enjoy dressing in the hall dick. Not blocked. Banned. https://twitter.com/bronsonwwe/status/689271694255607810 …". Ouch. Life in the WWE going well for another Tough Enough winner.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wait they had him win tough enough under one name, and immediately changed the name after the he won? that seems...dumb?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm actually warming to the idea of Bray wining the Rumble. No idea why but I'm just feeling it.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So it seems doctors are clearing Bryan left,right and centre. What's the deal with not bringing him back?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Massive fear of the concussion talk they're being implicated in along with the NFL.

Also various reports indicating that standard testing may not be great on DB because he's naturally got a very high IQ. Also possible he has been cleared in the last month or so and they're awaiting the Rumble or Wrestlemania angle. I doubt they'd have deliberately held him back any longer than that.

Vince loves earning $

Athlai

Not Terrible
Gonna do the draw for the pool tonight/tomorrow. Putting both of Niall & Marcuss in but they're getting only 1 entry each ( that was the easiest [and laziest] way for me to do it)

sledger
OverratedSanity
Spikey
GIMH
Jono, who hasn't watched wrestling since 2005
duffer
Athlai
andmark
King Pietersen
Manee
Dan
Shri