• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, an actual good interview by Warne.
Obviously he wasn't interested in whether England were thirsty? I mean, he stood by what he said after the World Cup final so why not?

On Clarke's 'retirement', we are to believe he was shoulder tapped during a Test? Picking he'll deny it post-match. *Edit* I should read more articles.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Clarkey, that's how you retire. Not by dumping some young bloke in the **** in the middle of a series.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done Clarkey, that's how you retire. Not by dumping some young bloke in the **** in the middle of a series.
You mean to say you don't do it before a big game - ie the World Cup final - to hog all the headlines yourself? New method for him

ajdude

International Coach
those couple of summers (2011/12 and 2012/13) of clarke's were ridiculous, his double ton at the GABBA was one of the best knocks I've ever seen

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You mean to say you don't do it before a big game - ie the World Cup final - to hog all the headlines yourself? New method for him
this criticism was always stupid as ****, but if one actually believed it then, surely they would believe it now as well

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With a username like SteveNZ why would you have any reason to be pissed off about the World Cup final?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
With a username like SteveNZ why would you have any reason to be pissed off about the World Cup final?
Before the game had even been played, I sat in my Melbourne residence earlier that week and reflected that you'd have to have a pretty strong taste for your own bathwater to announce your retirement the week of a final.