• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Clarke deserves negative points for this match. Looked like he was batting with treertrunks strapped to his pads and a stump in his hand, abysmal captaincy (what the **** happened to Johnson?), and a drop catch. Woeful.
he's been so crap he shouldn't be surprised if the selectors have half a thought to drop him for the next test. as much as i like him he screams of "career over"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Running out of data on both phone and iPad. If I have to pay for more I'll not be happy so quick runs plz

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clarke has been awful but it's a case of poor form. He's never had such a bad slump before, but I think he'll come good again. Maybe not this series though.

ajdude

International Coach
i kinda hope england finish it one down. i have a horrible vision of "rooty lad" or whatever the cool english kids call him these days slashing one for four through gully to bring up the win with the crowd yelling "rooooot" and throwing fish and chips into the air en masse

social

he's been so crap he shouldn't be surprised if the selectors have half a thought to drop him for the next test. as much as i like him he screams of "career over"
Appears as if his eyes are shot

Unfortunately he earns millions a year and has no career prospects so little chance of him going quietly

grecian

Would really love a quick 4 or 5 wickets from Mitch Johnson to quieten the crowd down for a little while.
Ya know what, I really don't want that. Though I agree Edgbaston crowds are insufferable, at least Yorkies and Lankies can be funny with it.

This Ian Bell playing like he's in a t20 is definitly interesting this match, hey it's kinda working thanks to Clarke.

ajdude

International Coach
Appears as if his eyes are shot

Unfortunately he earns millions a year and has no career prospects so little chance of him going quietly
apparently your eyes are shot if you can't see that he'll make a successful transition into a modeling career. no homo

91Jmay

International Coach
Lyth getting out in different ways now, I would still give him the next test but he needs a score big time. Root/Bell to finish.

stephen

Hazlewood getting a lucky wicket there. An in form batsman would have sent that to the boundary.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haze hasn't actually bowled that well throughout this series yet has picked up wickets consistently