• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Trivia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Up to 17, what is the thing supposed to be on old mates lap/leg whos sitting on top of the building?

Riggins

International Captain
who was the last aus right hand opening batsman in a test? (sure it's been stated somewhere here before but just needa know. cheers lads)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I remember Blewett opened a bit at the end of his test career but that would've been before the 01? Ashes where Slater last opened.

edit: Wait, didn't Doolan or Batswell open in an innings against Pakistan?

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember Blewett opened a bit at the end of his test career but that would've been before the 01? Ashes where Slater last opened.

edit: Wait, didn't Doolan or Batswell open in an innings against Pakistan?
Batswell opened an innings against India IIRC.

Very odd that so many of our openers are lefties.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Figured it out, have 22 now.

Still to get the chip, umbrella dude, medieval dude, cake dude, measuring tape, wigs, log with an s & camo thingame.
You've got the chip
umbrella dude is doing what i do when we're losing
the knight is protecting his superior
the tick on the tape measure indicates approval
'log with an s' rearrange that
who dresses in camo?