• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Antihippy

International Debutant
I feel that buttler should follow blackwood's lead. Turtling like he did is not going to help on this pitch, especially if he's going to be batting with the tail.

Also why is it that cricket.com.au is the best way for me to find highlights for this match? ECB really should adopt cricket australia's approach in posting fairly decent highlights on their youtube page.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Willow may protect their exclusive Youtube rights too. I often get hit by Youtube's automated video screening for including a frame of content belonging to Willow.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Feels like it's a mistake though. The sky deal is already limiting their audience but I feel like if they had negotiated for the rights to post highlights on social media it could help alleviate some of those problems. Definitely feels like CA is beating them when it comes to interaction in the social space.

Though who knows if that was considered all that important when the deal was sealed.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I feel that buttler should follow blackwood's lead. Turtling like he did is not going to help on this pitch, especially if he's going to be batting with the tail.

Also why is it that cricket.com.au is the best way for me to find highlights for this match? ECB really should adopt cricket australia's approach in posting fairly decent highlights on their youtube page.
could not find the highlights anywhere searching through whole morning

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Best was when Spark was making a strawberry milkshake in his blender and we couldn't hear the commentary over it for half a minute :p

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Herbert Sutcliffe spinning in his grave over that shot from his fellow Yorkshire player, I would think.