• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
yea I'm a dumb new poster lol. I feel Saf would have given An stralia a much harder game today. Having played in Australia already and having played the Aussies a lot. they faced a similar situation to what Nzl were facing today in the semi and went on top later.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
NZ need to go old school batting. Just run a ball out the innings if possible. Don't get out to the gun quick.

Flem274*

123/5
this whinging is good from dan. even if its a legit distraction he's taking the heat out of aussie a bit and giving us a rest.

Teja.

Global Moderator
You a hater.
I backed him in the NZ vs SA game when Flem was ****ting bricks.

Your Boy Rahane tho.
:ph34r:
It's about as dire as me claiming Starc to be my 'boy' right now. I can like him but liking him when he's a huge ****ing international superstar means I'd be a **** if I try to claim him.

Was a Rahane man since 2009ish ftr.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah this has really killed the argument from those who think a batting lineup in ODI's should just be made up of icing with perhaps one proper cake. Maybe in 7th India v Australia ODI at Bangalore games yeah, but not against this attack in these conditions.

NZ balance was fine just making a broken record point.

cnerd123

likes this
The best ODI side in these conditions seems to be one with solid cake from 1 to 6, a good keeper, 1 genuine spinner, 4 good quicks who can swing it and bowl in the death and PPs, and 8-11 having icing abilities.

Basically Aus's bowling attack + Vettori + a more solid top 6 than either side possess atm.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
This is why I'm such a strong TPC man, ftr. Backing him since '08 (back when all the Aussies were haterz).

Anyway, Vettori Jam is my favourite kind of Jam.