• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unlimited coffee

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I stopped using adblock for cricketweb about six months ago and just today I started getting popup ads for coffee unique to CW. Not a fan of them but if there's an explanation behind them I'd like to hear it.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought this thread would have something to do with James having to have caffeine supplements to keep him awake to do all the work he's having to put in at the moment

James

Cricket Web Owner
I haven't got the Coffee one again but I just got a House of Travel one. Guessing it's to do with google ads and is out of your hands?
Yeah, it's out of my hands.

I can block ads if anyone finds anything offensive. I'd need the URL of the ad in order to do that though.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Could do with something a little stronger than a coffee right about now actually...

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Yeah, it's out of my hands.

I can block ads if anyone finds anything offensive. I'd need the URL of the ad in order to do that though.
Not offensive as such it's just a tad jarring reading a thread then suddenly having "UNLIMITED COFFEE" blaring out of nowhere with headphones on

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not offensive as such it's just a tad jarring reading a thread then suddenly having "UNLIMITED COFFEE" blaring out of nowhere with headphones on
That would annoy me no end as well.

If it happens again capture the URL for me and I'll block it.