• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** West Indies in South Africa 2014/15

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To read WW you would imagine they are the ONLY side to ever get a bad one from the tv umpire. Every side has good and bad ones just the fans conveniently forget the good ones and focus on the bad.

This one wasn't as bad as the Khawaja one in the ashes 2013. Now that was a shocker.
That one was completely unforgivable, especially with that reverse angle they gave from behind Khawaja when his bat isn't within 1000 miles of the ball.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
You're not the only team which has suffered at the hands of tv umpires either. It's just incompetent umpiring.
Like i said if it's one or two i could understand...BUT FIVE BLATANT DECISIONS? it's easy to say "WI aren't the only ones" but if anyone could name me five blatant decisions that the 3rd umpire has got wrong for another team in recent times i'd like to hear it...imo the Pujara one was as bad as it gets.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Yes mate, the ICC is completely biased against the West Indies. They've secretly gone to every 3rd umpire and popped a couple thousand pounds into their pockets if they go against your side.

Listen to yourself ffs.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Yes mate, the ICC is completely biased against the West Indies. They've secretly gone to every 3rd umpire and popped a couple thousand pounds into their pockets if they go against your side.

Listen to yourself ffs.
Yep...just like i thought, no-one wants to step up and answer the question because the simple fact is it's not happening to other teams this regularly 8-) .

Not bothered in the slightest what you think about me...i see a trend happening here and it stinks.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Yep...just like i thought, no-one wants to step up and answer the question because the simple fact is it's not happening to other teams this regularly 8-) .

Not bothered in the slightest what you think about me...i see a trend happening here and it stinks.
It happens to other teams as well. We just dont spend(waste) our time crying about it a few years down the line or making actual lists.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
It happens to other teams as well. We just dont spend(waste) our time crying about it a few years down the line or making actual lists.
I list it because it's blatant and wrong..other teams are winning games so perhaps it doesn't matter to them..but when your side is struggling the last thing you need is the umpire against you aswell.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Someone needs to tell Dale that just because he's the GOAT test bowler it doesn't mean he can get away with that hair.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Steyn having one of those wicketless days of his, which is usually followed by a godlike unplayable spell. West Indies should be afraid.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
This is some awful umpiring ...Seems like the doubt isn't given to the batsman anymore. Took 10 minutes to give a catch. Two of WI wickets were stolen to me.