• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got it working now. Switched to the SACA stream because even though Victoria is playing, it's just so much better than the others.

Spikey

of course i havent actually watched his spell because the queensland stream leads to suicidal thoughts

Spikey

also i didn't understand why queensland didn't enforce the follow on. classic case of team batting third being the only team that can lose, no? although queensland's collapse probably increases their chances of winning (and obviously their chances of losing)

(also im aware that hartley and burns and cutting and hopes and harris Can Bat)

dermo

International Vice-Captain
things annoying me about the new ca site:

- having to work out how much a team leads/trails by in my head

Spikey

Fall of wickets 1-18 (c: Nevill b: Abbott, 8.3 OV), 2-32 (b: Abbott, 12.3 OV), 3-57 (lbw: Sandhu, 15.3 OV), 4-59 (lbw: Abbott, 16.3 OV), 5-66 (c: Nevill b: Bollinger, 19.5 OV), 6-66 (c: Carters b: Sandhu, 20.1 OV), 7-72 (b: Bollinger, 21.5 OV),

It's honestly nuts that CA does it that way. list the goddamn batsman you dumb ****s

dermo

going to be a cracking day of cricket tomorrow, i can definitely see them getting within 16 runs with 3 overs left and block it out and then last ball dale steyn will bop mohammad shami over long on for six

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
going to be a cracking day of cricket tomorrow, i can definitely see them getting within 16 runs with 3 overs left and block it out and then last ball dale steyn will bop mohammad shami over long on for six
I dont even get the joke but the bop gets me everytime!

Top_Cat

Yeah think I said it a while back but reckon the new Adelaide Oval stands mean hard work for the bowlers from now on. No more Torrens End breezes for anyone = no late arvo swing.

Test will be a snoredraw.

EDIT: Just noticed Abbott has a filthy mo, as if we needed another reason to hate his guts. My imagination or has he picked up some wheels though?

Last edited:

dermo

Yeah think I said it a while back but reckon the new Adelaide Oval stands mean hard work for the bowlers from now on. No more Torrens End breezes for anyone = no late arvo swing.

Test will be a snoredraw.

EDIT: Just noticed Abbott has a filthy mo, as if we needed another reason to hate his guts. My imagination or has he picked up some wheels though?
tbf both the sa vs qld and sa vs nsw matches had really good final day results

Top_Cat

To that I would say that the groundsmen are under different pressures than that which will be expected for the Test strip but, of course, we'll see. It's been hot in Adelaide so if that happens again this summer, might see some turn.

Last edited:

brockley

International Captain
Dean Jones ‏@ProfDeano 15m15 minutes ago
“@chloejane32: Aus U19 captain Pat McKenna picks footy over cricket, nominates for draft”