• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New FTP

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks pretty good, seems like there is a genuine effort to get more and longer test tours going for a whole bunch of countries, the saffers are finally getting some decent length test series' and India and Pakistan are actually going to play each other. Just need everyone to sign it and do what is says now...

adub

International Captain
4 test series against the saffers is exactly what should happen.

Would like to see more winter series against the minnows too.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks pretty good, seems like there is a genuine effort to get more and longer test tours going for a whole bunch of countries, the saffers are finally getting some decent length test series' and India and Pakistan are actually going to play each other. Just need everyone to sign it and do what is says now...
Going through it now. Seems much better than imagined. Glad to see we aren't as ****ty as leaders as I thought we would be.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am I being a **** or 64 tests for Bangladesh seem too much?

A LOT of test cricket has been assigned. I am amazed at that. And very, very happy.

4 match test series between South Africa and "The Big 3" from now on. Yippee ! :jump:

Blocky

Banned
I've found links for specific teams, i.e Sri Lanka or Pakistan - but is there one where we can see all teams? i.e how many tests do NZ have scheduled for the next 9 years?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't find it on the ICC site either, google took me to this page which seems to have the full list of tours up to 2020.

Anyone know if it's available for download in the old PDF form??

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wish Cricinfo would just hurry up and publish their draft. It's maddening trying to peice together the new schedule from that different reports that emphasise different things (e.g. number of 4 tests series for SA, number of 3 test series for Bangladesh, winter tests for Aus etc.).

Athlai

Not Terrible
If I'm looking at the right document I'm slightly disappointed to see we only have 2 match series against England. I reckon we'll probably match them at that time.

The 3 test series vs AU are going to be gun though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I can't find it on the ICC site either, google took me to this page which seems to have the full list of tours up to 2020.

Anyone know if it's available for download in the old PDF form??
That's the current FTP. The new one that cricinfo is talking about will supercede the one you link to.

Blocky

Banned
About 10-12 tests a year for NZ - including a few three test series against nations like India, England and Australia.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
FFS - link please. Or is Bahnz right that there is no link and people are just gathering snippets from articles.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
About 10-12 tests a year for NZ - including a few three test series against nations like India, England and Australia.
Not gonna lie, I'm not holding my breath for the 3-test home series v Bangladesh.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
That's the current FTP. The new one that cricinfo is talking about will supercede the one you link to.
Ah OK, cheers. FFS Max you can't start a thread like this with out links.......lift yer game son.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Linky?

From what you guys and CricInfo have said it looks pretty good though. Kudos.