• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Shri

Mr. Glass
It's not about spin friendly tracks

We are simply ****

e.g. Ashwin's career is almost over as a test spinner but we cant block 2 balls in a row plus the 2 Indian opening bowlers are nothing more than average grade bowlers

Nothing against India as they are waaaaay better than us
Lol not even close. Maybe his test career outside Asia is over but he is just a beast in the sub continent.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Daryll Cullinan was saying Australia was going to chase down this target with ease during the halfway time on match point lol.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
No one does the butt hurt quite like social. I still remember him calling Yuvraj a soft **** after his match winning effort against Australia in quarter final of last world cup, while as it turned out suffering from cancer.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
In the words of Ravi: This is what happens when you have players who can hit sixes.

He really said that a few minutes back.
Shastri is pretty trite, but he was spot on there. T20 needs six hitters.

They showed us that stat about Yuvi hitting a six every ten balls in T20I. That is such a useful ability. Guarantees a SR of over 100 if you play out no more than 50% dot balls.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Shastri is pretty trite, but he was spot on there. T20 needs six hitters.

They showed us that stat about Yuvi hitting a six every ten balls in T20I. That is such a useful ability. Guarantees a SR of over 100 if you play out no more than 50% dot balls.
Okay Captain Joe Obvious, Lt. Ravi Obvious is right over here.

Motorwada

Banned
It's not about spin friendly tracks

We are simply ****

e.g. Ashwin's career is almost over as a test spinner but we cant block 2 balls in a row plus the 2 Indian opening bowlers are nothing more than average grade bowlers

Nothing against India as they are waaaaay better than us
LOL just like Siddle/Johnson's career as a test seamer is over cause they can't perform in Asia?

YorksLanka

International Debutant
wow how **** are Australia in this format? the Indian bowling attack was flattered by the extremely poor efforts of the Aussies..some bery good players in their team like warner and finch but overally, poor...