• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 Second Round - Sri Lanka, England, South Africa, New Zealand, Netherlands

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Steyn should of opened against Hales. Easy to say in hindsight, but Morkel snr is just the type of bowler for him to get him going.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My sound is turned down, honestly because Beefy won't commentate on T20s do they have a ****wit quota to fill up?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
It's pretty laughable that we can go from checking every wicket for a no ball one day, to calling a no ball on a wicket when it isn't another day.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Steyn should of opened against Hales. Easy to say in hindsight, but Morkel snr is just the type of bowler for him to get him going.
Nah, I mean, it was always a no-brainer, wasn't it?

As Nick Knight said before a ball of the second over was bowled, "I know who I'd rather be facing."

Shot from Larry.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's pretty laughable that we can go from checking every wicket for a no ball one day, to calling a no ball on a wicket when it isn't another day.
Cricket has to be one of the worst umpired sports in the world.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Steyn hasn't always been great opening up tbh. Would always use him first change in the limited overs stuff. Using Morkel almost worked as well, and regardless, I reckon he'd have gone for more than 11 if he'd bowled that over later.