• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
City have clearly shown they have the highest potential against the best side, particularly at home. It's just about boosting their consistency and away record now.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look, City are very good and all but Arsenal's own ineptitude and some hideous refereeing were far bigger reasons in the result IMHO. That's not to say City weren't better than us, they were on the balance of things but we had a real chance to take something from that game and pissed all over our own feet. Difference between Aguero and basically anyone, but especially Giroud, is frightening atm

grecian

If only Arse could have held onto Chamakh, their season may not be fallen apart at the moment:ph34r:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Jaxite ‏@Jaxite 51m
@JackWilshere 6-3 you chavy **** stick your finger up at me ill stamp on ya head u ****
Retweeted by Jack Wilshere

Surely pro footballers know not to retweet these things? Although Wilshere doesn't seem the most intelligent person who's ever lived...

Eds

International Debutant
Yeah, he'll get a one-game ban for flipping the bird too which is just so stupid considering you've lost two on the bounce.

Last edited:

grecian

Well thank **** for that, talk about making it hard for yourself, but a much-needed three points for the mighty Grecians.

grecian

Sky's match tonight will definitely get me watching, unfortunately the thing I'll be watching is Pointess Celebrities

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jaxite ‏@Jaxite 51m
@JackWilshere 6-3 you chavy **** stick your finger up at me ill stamp on ya head u ****
Retweeted by Jack Wilshere

Surely pro footballers know not to retweet these things? Although Wilshere doesn't seem the most intelligent person who's ever lived...
No, completely disagree, these things should be retweeted.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I'm more thinking of the specific language used and the fact that kids follow his twitter handle. Not the sort of thing sporting governing bodies like.

I mean, how long did Drogba get banned for for swearing after the CL semi? I know Wilshere himself didn't say the words, but he still initiated them going out to thousands, many of whom might use them for the first time on the playground on Monday.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, he's right to expose this sort of thing imo. Bringing it to the attention of as many people as possible is the best way to illustrate that sending abusive tweets is not in any way acceptable.