• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Lewis Hamilton seems to be a fan.

Kinda cool, apparently likes the game.
Think I saw pictures of Sachin at F1 events with Bernie and also at the All England Club with the GOAT.*

*Fed.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
This has to be one of the most pointless test matches ever.
Why is this match pointless?

The series shouldn't have been planned this way, but we're seeing some pretty good cricket on a good subcontinental pitch in a series that hasn't been decided. I'm happy this series happened because we get to see a packed house for a test match in India. Throwback, yo.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
NARSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGH NAR-SINGH
NARSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGH NAR-SINGH
NARSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGH NAR-SINGHz

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Sachin I love that ramp shot of yours, but please just don't play it until after you've got a 100 at least.

Nervous as hell

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why is this match pointless?

The series shouldn't have been planned this way, but we're seeing some pretty good cricket on a good subcontinental pitch in a series that hasn't been decided. I'm happy this series happened because we get to see a packed house for a test match in India. Throwback, yo.
It just feels like the West Indies aren't trying.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australia lost 4-0 here of course west Indies were going to get thumped. For stop trying to downplay this.