• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well they weren't picked with a 25 over slog in mind, no.
And Anderson, Broad and Swann are picked for that reason? You're just saying that to disagree.

Was just a joke dude
Yeah okay. I'm just not happy with this rubbish. I hate how Australia aren't happy with a good draw. If we were 2-184 at the close of play, I would have been happier.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Declaring at the end of this over gives 210ish in 45. Reckon if they want to dangle a carrot, they have to declare.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
So he's going to make them chase five an over plus. Not going to happen then.

Shame Australia are only interested in drawing :ph34r:

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
it's too late to declare if Clarke actually wanted to win. Just an empty gesture at this point to impress Warne. Chasing 226 in 44 on this wicket is extremely unlikely let alone in this scenario where Australia gain more from winning than England would do from winning.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
did look like Dar asked Clarke and there was a shake of the head. I hope it wasn't about the declaration