• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia A tour of South Africa and Zimbabwe

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Warner simply reminded Tsolekile that he may well have scored a ton but hes still no Amla

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Warner seems like the kind of guy who would have copped abuse every time he's batted for his whole life. I'd be surprised if they'd say anything he hadn't heard before. If he plays and fails I doubt it would have been because of it.
So what was that performance all about yesterday then?? Dunno, never met the bloke but he seems like a loose cannon to me.

All depends on whether the on field chatter lifts his game or ****s it........gotta pick your targets when sledging.

Riggins

International Captain
Oh no i'm not saying he won't get involved, just that it's probably nothing new. the blokes a ****, he would have been involved in those abusive exchanges since he was 15. I'm not saying it's a good thing, just that I think he'd be used enough to it by now.

Riggins

International Captain
No doubt the media will credit the sledging as having a massive influence on his performance though. If he makes runs, it will be because the sledging spurred him on and make him concentrate even harder. If he fails it will be the sledging bringing about his downfall, mentally weak etc.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
No doubt the media will credit the sledging as having a massive influence on his performance though. If he makes runs, it will be because the sledging spurred him on and make him concentrate even harder. If he fails it will be the sledging bringing about his downfall, mentally weak etc.
Lets just hope for all concerned it ends up being the latter:p

uvelocity

International Coach
i can only hope warner does crack and knock **** out of one of the poms. would certainly **** up backlash's idea that people wont be interested in the cricket anymore

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
i can only hope warner does crack and knock **** out of one of the poms. would certainly **** up backlash's idea that people wont be interested in the cricket anymore
He'd probably accuse Sutherland of bribing Warner to do it.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
Oh no i'm not saying he won't get involved, just that it's probably nothing new. the blokes a ****, he would have been involved in those abusive exchanges since he was 15. I'm not saying it's a good thing, just that I think he'd be used enough to it by now.
no doubt he cracked the ****s and flung a plastic bat when he had to retire during milo cricket

outbreak

First Class Debutant
no matter who sledges him, if he runs off and hits KP it's a win win for England fans, Australian fans and world cricket as a whole.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
He's too headstrong and thick to lose an argument, really.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Can we expect another placid pitch or will there actually be some assistance for the bowlers? The games almost become meaningless if the track is as flat as last time.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
England won so why would they need to provide a pitch that did more? A pitch with sideways movement might see a 3 dayer.