• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
How many times has Swann got a wicket in his first over? I'm sure it's happened a few times before. I mean he seems to do it a lot, it's like he's got some kind of first over magic thing. All the time it happens. Quite a common thing with Swann that first over wicket in the first over.
He did it on debut at the Gabba #DavidWarnerThoughts

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it is

ESPNcricinfo ‏@ESPNcricinfo 10m
RT @mohanstatsman: High% of LBWs (min 50 inngs) D Ebrahim 31% S WATSON 30% M Sinclair 29% D Ganga 28% RS Mahanama 28%

some great success stories there

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sorry guys

Sitting in a lounge-room with 2 parents I want to kill and 6 kids I'd give away atm

Watto was predictable and should go

Rogers was fine until he got a ball that didn't spin

Australia will lose this test but we need these 2 guys to restore a bit of faith

Anyway, bring on the golf as Westwood is bound to choke
That's something we can agree on, social

watson

Banned
Hughes just beaten by Swann.....are their still any people out there who doubt the inclusion of a great spin bowler in an ATG team?

Jayzamann

International Regular
It'll be a great day when captains start clamping down on this hail mary/wishful thinking use of reviews. Ideally, innings should conclude with one or both reviews intact.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Just looking at the scorecards for that series. In the third test Bradman entirely reversed the batting order, and they put up 564 with Bradman getting 270. When was the last time a captains done that?
Tbf there isn't really a need to do it with covered pitches.