• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ahh ****, my TV just cut out.

This isn't even a thinly veiled "stream down" post; I'm actually getting No Signal on Foxtel. Bad, bad times.

Jezroy

State Captain
NZ bowling averages watch:

Boult = 30.51
Southee = 35.64
Wagner = 40.8
Bartin = 43.1
Williamson = 37.28

If you were a numbers person, you would wonder how they got England for such a low score.

Be interesting to see how we go here - I reckons we are looking at around the 200 mark.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just reckon New Zealand are going to get rolled here tbh. The first couple of wickets at least, anyway. They're not going to be 4s again for quite a while if at all in this game.
I actually did just get them at 4s. Decided to freeroll on the NZ win.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
If NZ can manage 300'ish score against this ENG bowling attack in this innings, they will have chance to win this test. Otherwise, it's gonna be yet another test match for NZ that goes down as "well fought test match by kiwis against very good test team".

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
NZ bowling averages watch:

Boult = 30.51
Southee = 35.64
Wagner = 40.8
Bartin = 43.1
Williamson = 37.28

If you were a numbers person, you would wonder how they got England for such a low score.

Be interesting to see how we go here - I reckons we are looking at around the 200 mark.
Southee averaging 24 in the last 12 months (8 Tests v England, SL and WI) explains it a bit better though, especially given the pitches he's played on in that time.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ahh ****, my TV just cut out.

This isn't even a thinly veiled "stream down" post; I'm actually getting No Signal on Foxtel. Bad, bad times.
At least you have hope!

Family just came home, we have 3 * 42+ inch TVs in our house with access to SKY and I am not allowed to watch cricket on any of them atm!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I actually did just get them at 4s.
Bookies clearly don't rate Rutherford. :p

It's annoying for me because I can't use Betfair or Bet365 to live bet without ringing up and I cbf so I end up using BetVictor and copping worse odds all the time.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure if you guys heard that. But that's the first time I've heard singing at Lords...

Ohhhh Jimmy Jimmy
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Anderson.

Was only very brief LOL. If this had of happened at Headingly it would have gone on for ages.