• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yuck. My tolerance for Guptill is stretched closer to breaking point with each successive innings. Picking Kane to make a scrappy 57 today.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
You guys should apply to join the nZ test team eventually they'll find some decent batsmen, failing that recall Cairns and Macmillan, they can't do any worse.

Flem274*

123/5
can't believe people argue the charm of the umpires and technology isnt 100% call is why we shouldnt have udrs.

i mean mccullum getting angry is pretty funny, but that was a bit dire.

(yes i know SL couldnt afford the tech, which is why udrs needs to become official and funding provided)

Flem274*

123/5
You guys should apply to join the nZ test team eventually they'll find some decent batsmen, failing that recall Cairns and Macmillan, they can't do any worse.
mcmillan was a myth tbh. he hid down at six, batted like an idiot regardless of the match situtation and only ever scored tough runs if he had a dodgy curry the night before.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
mcmillan was a myth tbh. he hid down at six, batted like an idiot regardless of the match situtation and only ever scored tough runs if he had a dodgy curry the night before.
Isn't the batting like an idiot something your not short of anyway?

Anyway what about Fleming surely he's available? :happy: