• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hung out* with Clarkey at The Establishment a few weeks back and he tons up. No coincidence itbt.

By hung out I meant stared at him from a distance of course.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Hussey given this innings the late surge required. Australia should have time for a decent bowl this evening.

Briony

International Debutant
No wickets at all to the bowlers today. Clarke lucky but still nothing much on offer.

Critics said Cowan was a dud but he's tamed the much vaunted pace attack which is looking more like the toothless offerings of last summer.

Australia has wrested the psychological advantage. Big turnaround today but not unexpected.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
:D

I was just taking the piss. Clarke's effort cannot be solely credited to any complacency teh bowlers may have had. It was a very good knock.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really happy to see Cowan bring up his first ton. Thought he batted really well yesterday, and to see him go on with it is very pleasing. Haven't seen the run out yet, but I imagine he'd be disappointed getting out like that.

We should be able to rack up 700 by just before tea tomorrow afternoon and then roll SA for 95. Although, at the pace SA bats it'd take them 85 overs to get it...so I'll call it a draw.