• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

uvelocity

International Coach
pews dont go for wests, but that's what makes it a nice bird tbh

wenty are maggies too, I'm sure baulko is full of em too, but :unsure: if any clubs there wear em

BoyBrumby

Englishman

wenty are maggies too, I'm sure baulko is full of em too, but :unsure: if any clubs there wear em
I thought PEWS was hardcore Wests? Prince of Evil Wests Supporters or something?

But 'tis the Wests' magpie, anyway:

uvelocity

International Coach
well maybe he is, I could be wrong. thought he went for the riff

my opinion of him may have changed.

re dizzy; would have scored another double no doubt

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
:laugh: CSK and MI just got trolled.

I loved how happy and smug they looked when 19 off 10 were needed, only for their expressions to be flipped after Smyes' heroics.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

I honestly thought your post was a just a Balmain-side-of-the-merger jibe so I decided to ignore you to avoid biting. :p

Rumours of my Penrith-supporting are greatly exaggerated; EWS stands for Eccentric Wests Supporter which was the ridiculous username I chose for myself as an eleven year old on a rugby league forum. I decided to become royalty when it was announced the joint venture was signing Scott Prince, and I just carried the username over to here when I signed up.

I'm not really a passionate supporter of any club team anymore because I think the Sydney sides have become homogeneous to a point of near irrelevance - they all just compete for a market share of support in the one big area rather than really representing anything individually - but even though I'm a pretty crap supporter these days and struggle to relate to the club at times, I still find myself cheering on the Wests Tigers when it matters.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There are only six overs left; why on earth would you send Jadeja in ahead of Albie?

This fascination teams have with using Albie as a T20 "finisher" in the last three overs reminds me of the absurdity that saw Pollard bat eight a few times.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dire commentary. Wait for them to ****ing catch it before you say 'taken' you shouty halfwit. Then the co-commentator tried to cover by saying 'he had it for a moment' - unfortunately they director soon after showed a replay where the ball never even touched the sides.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dire commentary. Wait for them to ****ing catch it before you say 'taken' you shouty halfwit. Then the co-commentator tried to cover by saying 'he had it for a moment' - unfortunately they director soon after showed a replay where the ball never even touched the sides.
He was ultra conservative in calling it this time :laugh:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Someone tell Ashwin that it helps to lift your feet off the ground, and/or bend your knees, when you're trying to run. That would be embarrassing in a club game.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Feels SO wrong to be supporting an Oz side, not going to stop me though, let's get 'em all gone.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I really don't see how Delhi can play Ross Taylor ahead of David Warner. I know they're spoilt for choice with top order bats, but surely you just play the best batsmen you have?

GGG

State Captain
Seriously though Taylor has been in sublim form of late, if anything I would replace Pietersen for Warner.