• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My boi Kieren Jack doing the business again with some crucial goals tonight. Otherwise a pretty listless effort. Probably lucky they're playing the Suns tonight. Swans have been up a long time, and you can tell.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That is absolute courage by Steven Morris. Love this guy. Probably done his shoulder now and his season looks done, but that just saved us a goal. Those are the kind of hard at it acts that make you a footy player.

WAG

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Suck on that **** Carlton you ****s.

Can't wait to SMS Gelman. Have had to deal with texts from him post-game every single season.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That is absolute courage by Steven Morris. Love this guy. Probably done his shoulder now and his season looks done, but that just saved us a goal. Those are the kind of hard at it acts that make you a footy player.

WAG
MORRIS BACK ON THE GROUND!

Mere mortal's season would be over but not this man!!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jack Riewoldt you son of a bitch, stop trying to take chest marks and stick your arms out you whingy bitch

Burgey

WAG
I think it's the money that makes them Footy players, mate

Spikey

he's the guy richmond drop when they decide the season is over and want to drop lower in the draft, isn't he

he's not very under-rated around the league

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hey, remember that part of the night where Jono posted about Richmond for ages, and it made it seem like they were going to win by a gazillion goals? Yeah, me too.

Richmond lost.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey, remember that part of the night where Jono posted about Richmond for ages, and it made it seem like they were going to win by a gazillion goals? Yeah, me too.

Richmond lost.
Most of my posts were bitching about footy and the umpires tbf, that made it seem like we were going to lose I reckon.

Burgey

As a Parramatta and Swans fan, I admire someone who sticks solid through the bad times.