• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As I said before if Morkel gets through this series with a bowling average below 35 I'll be very disappointed with England.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Philanderer struggling to get to 80mph here. At that pace i'd rather have Praveen Kumar on what I have seen so far.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Inswinger going I think but would love to watch some more full pitched deliveries into the pads to see if reverse swing is available

Spark

Global Moderator
Praveen's record over here isn't the worst, tbf. Got a lot more wobble than Big Vern's got off the seam too.
In far more helpful conditions - atmospheric and pitch - than these. Writing him off now is just as dumb (if not dumber) as declaring him the greatest bowler ever based on his stats.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean guys, this is the oval.
Yeah but this attack could/should have looked a bit better than it has so far today.

I may be being a bit harsh on Philanderer but just dishing it out the same as the rest of the world does about English bowlers all the time after a poor day/game.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
First one KP's middled all day.

Creamy shot it was too; love to see pulls off a good length.

Filth from Tahir there; duly got the full treatment.