• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PEWS in post relating to something Spark said shocker.
Touche.

I've got $50 on Spark mentioning how pissed off Steyn looks at the fact he actually has to bat at same stage in this match; hopefully he doesn't let me down. My usual money-makers - Clarke, the sweep shot, Clarke, bowlers bowling too short, Pattinson and Clarke - are less likely to be mentioned in this match than usual Spark-attended affairs.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Touche.

I've got $50 on Spark mentioning how pissed off Steyn looks at the fact he actually has to bat at same stage in this match; hopefully he doesn't let me down. My usual money-makers - Clarke, the sweet shot, Clarke, bowlers bowling too short, Pattinson and Clarke - are less likely to be mentioned in this match than usual Spark-attended affairs.
Broad's playing, ****

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Touche.

I've got $50 on Spark mentioning how pissed off Steyn looks at the fact he actually has to bat at same stage in this match; hopefully he doesn't let me down. My usual money-makers - Clarke, the sweet shot, Clarke, bowlers bowling too short, Pattinson and Clarke - are less likely to be mentioned in this match than usual Spark-attended affairs.
Dodgy field placements?

Flem274*

123/5
Touche.

Nothing on fielding positions?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't even make a poll asking for the best Devon overseas :laugh:

Some listed were -
JP Duminy (Exmouth) - He must of scored ****ing millions on that deck.
A 1st XI Batsman

Jean-Paul Duminy (Exmouth) 596 runs@99.33

Yep.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Boycott all guns blazing.. Can apparently play Tahir with a stick of rhubarb, and having a dig at his non SA heritage..

Jacknife

International Captain
Id have thought both these will have played against Tahir, particularly Trott will have faced him in the nets at Warks.

Flem274*

123/5
So I take it the "best commentators in the world" are being as biased as every other bunch of ****s out there?

Turn on the radio and listen to Henry Blofeld instead. That ridiculous accent.:wub: