• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll be tipping Richmond next week ftr.

But you can bookmark this, North will beat Essendon in a few weeks. Stone cold guarantee.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Round Sixteen Tipping Update

More of a spread of results this week, which is good because it makes the whole "scorer" thing seem slightly less pointless.

Not so good is me having a Barry Crocker, with my punts on the felines of Brisbane & Geelong falling short. That other feline monickered side's defeat by GC eludes us all tho.

Weekly

Jono 7
morgie 7
howard 7
altoz 7
skd 6
Benchy 6
Johnners 5
HDS 5
Brumby 4
Spikey 3

Vimes 3

Weekly extras to Jono, morgie, tozz and howard then, with the latter extending his lead to a whopping great seven tips.

Meanwhile I'm going backwards quicker than Ben Creagh.

Overall

1) howard 107.10
2) skd 100.07
3) altoz 99.07
4) Jono 98.06
5) morgie 97.04
=6) Brumby 95.03
=6) Benchy 95.03
8) HDS 93.02
9) Vimes 88.05
10) Johnners 86.01
11) Spikey 80.04

Round Seventeen Fixtures

Geelong vs. Essendon (Docklands)
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn (MCG)
Adelaide vs. West Coast (Football Park)
Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions (Carrara)
Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide (Marrara)
Western Bulldogs vs. Carlton (Docklands)
Sydney vs. St Kilda (SCG)
Richmond vs. North Melbourne (MCG)
Fremantle vs. Greater Western Sydney (Subiaco)

benchmark00

So are Carlton, but you'll note I tipped them too.

There are too many unknowns about North Melbourne at MCG. Petrie looking like missing, possibly JZ (even though personally I don't think he should) and maybe Adams. Just dunno.

Spikey

Weekly

Jono 7
morgie 7
howard 7
altoz 7
skd 6
Benchy 6

seems like he can, when it comes to tipping

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Would much rather play Sydney in a final than West Coast or Collingwood, that's for sure. Never beat either of those teams.