• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would be somewhat surprised if I see Cowan in England next year.
funny thing about the current team is there's a few people i wouldn't be prepared to put money on being there, but hey they've been getting results

albeit only against india

Riggins

International Captain
Is there drs in this series? Edit. Yep

Play some shots Watto. You're gonna get yourself out in 3 hours. May as well may the most of it.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be somewhat surprised if I see Strauss.
Nah Struass will be there, maybe with the other ex captains in the comentary box but he will be there.

No I think he will make the ashes, think he will have an ok summer.

Watson a very lucky boy.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't get the Sammy hate. Unfashionable, but gets the job done.

Like Lyon's yesterday, not out but one of those where the fielding team shouldn't lose the referral.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would have given that out as an umpire, really poor confidence from Watson.

Watson is such an unusual cricketer, I love watching him bowl and enjoy his work in the shorter formats with the blade, but he's an absolute nightmare to watch in Tests.

TumTum

Banned
Cricinfo:

"Australia really felt the impact of not having johnson in the team whilst bowling. His inconsistency and mystery bowling would have unsettled the windies and brought some wickets." Ronald Weasley, I think India missed him too earlier in the Aussie summer

TNT

Banned
I reckon you should get only one review but don't lose it for umpires call and ****.
I dont like bad decisions or reviews but I think its fair to lose your review on a umpires call. The original idea of the reviews was to eliminate the howlers and if you are reviewing calls that are that close then you have not used the review for the purpose it was intended.