• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
**** the Pakistani management for not playing Cheema. Clearly weren't watching the last game and went on stats alone. Idiots.
AWTA.

Pakistani fans on here don't seem to rate any of their players (in consensus even) except Ajmal and Younis Khan, IMO. :p

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
I agree. I do not rate my team highly.
Take Ajmal out of this test series and we will see..

Pakistan relies heavily on individual performances.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha you Pakistani fans are the worst Gambhirers. Learn to enjoy your 5 minutes of success like the rest of us, it might not last very long.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Problem with PEWS crappy database is that Pakistan can produce someone extraordinary who nobody has even heard of, which makes his Test team irrelevant.

Daemon

Problem with PEWS crappy database is that Pakistan can produce someone extraordinary who nobody has even heard of, which makes his Test team irrelevant.
Nah, it's a great tool and it would probably pick better XIs than most of us. Not nice discrediting someone's efforts like that, especially when they've put in so much time for it :p

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
haha you Pakistani fans are the worst Gambhirers. Learn to enjoy your 5 minutes of success like the rest of us, it might not last very long.
Like Indian fans? :ph34r:

I had rather not enjoy than face what Indian fans have to face.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Unfair. I don't agree with Cribb's outlook on cricket either but it's a very well thought out system he's put together and makes a lot more sense than half the posters here.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
You guys know I was just joking. I know he has put in a lot of hard work. But it pisses me off sometimes when he just says, oh that guy is rubbish and this one is better because my system says so.

Daemon

You guys know I was just joking. I know he has put in a lot of hard work. But it pisses me off sometimes when he just says, oh that guy is rubbish and this one is better because my system says so.
That's not true. An example of that is right on this page; he rates Junaid ahead of Cheema and Gul, but his database doesn't. And yeah, I knew you were joking - hence the smiley - was just pointing out that our Cribb has feelings too and it wasn't a nice thing to say.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That's not true. An example of that is right on this page; he rates Junaid ahead of Cheema and Gul, but his database doesn't.
Indeed. I certainly don't agree with all of its findings/suggestions. To judge every player by the exact same set of parameters would be ridiculous. Someone (you, in fact) asked what my database thought the lineup should be so I posted it up; I wasn't putting it forward as the set-in-stone best option; in fact I don't even agree with it myself!