• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He was banned from PC too.

The comments please.................. things seems suspicious and Bruce Campbell did it too.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
People ask for comments all the time on PC. Him and RPHKR both are from there, but Yoki's more ignorant.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ARS? I thought slyza runs AFL, and we're free to accuse him of cheating :p
ARS = Australian Rules Sim.

Skippos was running an extremely fine line pretty consistently with his whole "there is no actual sim" posts, but we let them slide because the legitimacy of the sim was a genuine concern. In the last couple of days though he accused him of deliberately rigging the ratings and deliberately injuring a player, both of which are not on. If you think a sim is that corrupt then you simply shouldn't follow it at all.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see.

Really shouldn't have signed up. I know nothing about the game, don't really care either. At least Rugby Union and BBallSim are run well and make me want to learn about the sport. I joined Soccer sim and got signed but I can't even remember which team it was.

Doog should also get his frisbee sim sorted, that would be pretty cool :p

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
AWTA.

Don't care or know much about AFL or that Sim but it has been really dodgy and suspect till now and continues to be.

Need to get Soccersim going too, IMO. Lot's of interest for that.

Last edited:

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
ARS = Australian Rules Sim.

Skippos was running an extremely fine line pretty consistently with his whole "there is no actual sim" posts, but we let them slide because the legitimacy of the sim was a genuine concern. In the last couple of days though he accused him of deliberately rigging the ratings and deliberately injuring a player, both of which are not on. If you think a sim is that corrupt then you simply shouldn't follow it at all.
Yeah while I understand that what I don't understand is

1) Why I was given absolutely no warning...if I was running a fine line - let me know. If it's for repeated offenses, how am I meant to know it's a repeat offense if I didn't know I was doing it
and
2) Why it was a 10 pointer for a 'first offence' with no prior warning. If you let 4-5 other instances slide why do I get 10 points for that.
--------
Regarding your post though, I need to clarify. I didn't accuse him of rigging the ratings. I accused him of having none. Seems like he's just made up the sim and the ratings.
And regarding deliberately injuring a player, I made a tongue in cheek joke. When he said 'you're banned from the sim' I just said yeah, I'd probably have been injured anyway, in reference to Slyza's intent to get me out of the sim - it was merely a joke, with absolutely no credence seeing as he'd already banned me.

What I don't get though is the lack of attention to the argument I've been putting forward. Just because the admins don't like AFL doesn't mean it shouldn't be scrutinised if it's on cricsim. Ask Mousey - he was PM'ing me a list of things Slyza's done in the last 2 days to question the legitimacy of the sim.

1) Tyson, his star full forward gets injured - and somehow is able to play the next week. He is unable to justify why
2) He is somehow able to just add stats to the sim, complex coding **** that takes some time such as rebound 50's contested possessions etc. Yet he claims he isn't good enough at coding to have made the sim - his friend did yet he can just 'add' things in.
3) He claims these extra stats are added in and recites them at request (eggman's rebound 50's) yet doesn't post them with the actual stats - if the sim produces them why aren't they posted?
4) Naming a team of 20 and somehow 1 person is left out of the starting lineup
5) His excuse 'someone was injured at training' yet it didn't tell him, it just automatically took them out of the lineups - which he enters into the sim. He finds out someone was injured 5 days before the game, after the game? wtf!
6) 'He wrote the sim' but he can't change the problem about injuries...tell me how that makes sense
7) Then it wasn't him who wrote the sim, but his mate
8) Oz is named in the team, and in the half time stats but not in the full time stats - reasoning 'he was injured in the third quarter so he was taken out of the game
9) Tyson was injured in the third quarter yet on the full time stats, left in game. contradiction?
10) He first says storer was meant to be on the stats sheet and had 4 tackles, then says he didn't play? wtf?
11) then hughesy replaced storer who was a 'late ommision' but slyza said poole did first
12) Adam simpson, a player from 10 years ago, is in the sim* a current one
13) And foremost, he refuses to show anyone the sim. Every other owner would link or screenshot, but Slyza won't even take a screenshot, and can't provide a valid reason why. Now that's ****ed.

*which colludes perfectly with my argument that it's footy fanatic 2005 sim that he's using

----------

And you wonder why I accuse him of not actually having a sim. Have a look into these reasons and tell me if you think he's actually got a sim. All those thirteen reasons have happened in one day, that's ****ed.

Ask mousey as well, he noticed half of these and is on the same page. It's ridiculous too as I've offered to run a transparent and well run alternative but Slyza seems to get preference with his fake sim.

My issue is

1) It's clear that Slyza is lying is some manner
2) A 10 point infraction for something that I've produced evidence for and not been warned about ever, really?

If you could respond to me in private too, (not just leave this) it'd be great. Because really, I'm not going to drop it when I get back. Don't want to go all Shiv Fan on this issue either, but it has potential to go that way.

Cheers

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh: get a grip bro.

It's 10 points for accusations of cheating. That's just what it is. We discussed giving you an infraction when you accused him of not having a sim, but we decided not to because it's highly sus. Then you took it a step further by suggesting he would give himself a high rating deliberately, so you got an infraction.

There's pretty much nothing more to discuss. Those are the facts.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
10 point infraction is the base for accusing someone of cheating. It's a well known rule that you don't accuse people of cheating or rigging sims, yet you did it anyway.

I personally think that a lot of Slyza's mistakes are simply that. Mistakes. I make mistakes when I sim, but I check a lot of what I do before I post and fix things up. Even then, people have identified small errors in the stats etc. I think he's loose and slapdash and not the sharpest tool in the box. Not a combination guaranteed for success.