• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

Woodster

International Captain
Yeah, their plan is to show all the Sheffield Shield games on there. It's notoriously unreliable though.
Yes I tried several times last season to watch some, but to no avail which was hugely frustrating. I love the idea, just wish the coverage was better and more consistent. Thanks for clearing that up.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yes I tried several times last season to watch some, but to no avail which was hugely frustrating. I love the idea, just wish the coverage was better and more consistent. Thanks for clearing that up.
Well it worked yesterday. The Perth game did, anyway.

Woodster

International Captain
Well it worked yesterday. The Perth game did, anyway.
Well hopefully that's a sign of things to come. Without being too picky, that game presumably starts around 2.30am English time, which isn't ideal. Will log on later and hopefully catch some of the Queensland game if that's working.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i was pretty excited about katich being NSW skipper this season 'cause it meant we wouldn't have the situation of the captain having to be in the team but doubts over whether they should be in the team at all, like clark and moises in recent seasons

Steve O'Keefe is the NSW skipper for this season

Last edited:

Spikey

starting to think the nsw selectors are in competition with the aus selectors tbh. i mean katich was perfect for this season. he'd play every game - no threat of aus duty, no threat of losing his spot in his team. and now we pick sok who has the threat of aus duty and the threat of not justifying his spot in the team. jesus christ.

i mean i like sok and all, but come on.

edit http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sw-blues-skipper/story-e6frg7rx-1226164767803

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well you never know, Clarke won't be captain forever, O'Keefe will gain come excellent captaincy experience which just might put him in the spotlight later......

Murtini

School Boy/Girl Captain
Crucial opening hour for Tasmania, vital we reach 250 cos I'd like to think the pitch will flatten out today and tomorrow.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Well you never know, Clarke won't be captain forever, O'Keefe will gain come excellent captaincy experience which just might put him in the spotlight later......
He hasn't been anointed at the age of 17 that he'll be a future Australian captain. Moises will captain Australia before SOK ever would.

Spikey

Nah **** that; NSW > Australia. Katman FTW. Dire decision.
In related news, Nathan Hauritz just jumped off a bridge

Like the seven other times he's done it he's somehow not even hurt himself.

edit of course this might not be true

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I guess it could mean that NSW go back to having an all-rounder at 7 with the keeper in the top 6 again? SOK batting at 7 at home, plus Haurie and three quicks?

Spikey

I guess it could mean that NSW go back to having an all-rounder at 7 with the keeper in the top 6 again? SOK batting at 7 at home, plus Haurie and three quicks?
Who knows what the **** will happen. moises could really make everything about 100 times more complicated if he was to perform well in the Shield match against SA. Which if he gets a decent go with the ball he'll probably will. and then if Hauritz also performs well in the shield match.....

Argh. The one thing NSW couldn't afford to do with all the bowling options around was to hand one bowler a fixed spot. The aus better be misreporting.