• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So pumped. Going to my third Geelong vs. Hawthorn game this year. First two were very good games, and I expect this to be just as awesome. Weather will play a part though, as it has been pissing down today.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Catters. :cool:

EDIT: I'll leave it to Jono to dig up all of someone's posts about the Hawks and Geelong.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh, yes, by the way, Buddy in extreme danger, may not make it back, attempting risky reentry, bla bla bla bla bla bla. We'll see you after the movie.

But really Buddy :(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hawks obviously the main team that can beat Collingwood hey Benchy? Not the Cats. :ph34r:

Cats >>>>>>>> Hawks

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What were they paying? My off the cuff guess would be that anything above $1.50 was good value pre-game.
I saw 1.75 on Betfair.

Didn't get on because it defeats the purpose of attending the game as a neutral. I remember I had big money on the Cats in round 2 2010 when I went and **** myself when they were down by around 5 goals at half time. Made the next half incredibly excruciating to watch. Good thing was, as usual, the Cats rode through the Hawthorn rush and came back to win.

Hawthorn are completely unable to string together 4 good quarters against Geelong. They'll always have a lead and the Cats will claw (no pun intended) their way back and win.

Redbacks

International Captain
I gave up on multi bets for a similar reason, it made games too hard to watch.

As for Hawthorn, they don't need 4 quarters, just 5 3rd quarter minutes from Stewy Due :cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol that's true.

Probably the reason they haven't won since the 08 GF. Not only the Kennett curse, the lack of Stuey Dew!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Three things

1) Why the **** did Priddis play on?
2) Why the **** did Nicoski play on?
3) Why the **** wasn't Naitanui in the ruck near the end?