• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Lord's

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, new ball is a key time for both sides. If England can just sneak a wicket before it though then they will fancy bowling India out today.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pietersen bowled a ball in his first over that was better than anything Harbhajan has produced in his first 35 this series.

Xuhaib

International Coach
wow! Dravid batting like only he can hope he tons up judging by Anderson figures I reckon its been a sunny day?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yes. Rightly so too.

If only his countrymen extended the courtesy to the greats from visiting countries.
yeah the reception Warne got in Chennai when he broke the then world record for most test wickets is just a figment of my imagination. And conveniently forgetting Murali, I see... 8-)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
When the significant and loud group of annoying as **** posters here stop being annoying as ****, perhaps.
so basically one group being annoying as **** excuses the other group being just as annoying as ****? Funny how some of this logic doesn't apply to "BCCI are bullying us" arguments.. 8-)

shankar

International Debutant
Pietersen bowled a ball in his first over that was better than anything Harbhajan has produced in his first 35 this series.
I know the ball you're referring to. It's stunning how Harbhajan hardly got a single ball to drift or dip! It's so boring to watch him nowadays.