• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daryl Harper withdraws from Dominica test

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't believe people are taking dravid1830 seriously. It's obviously Precambrien/nightprowler10/some other random troll.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm not anti-Indian people. I like plenty of you guys, well about three anyway, self included

Hate your cricketers though and I make no apologies for that

Daemon

Dunno, just wish you'd tone down a bit, along with all the Indians who take attacks on BCCI personally. Would make this subbie a lot less infuriating

BlazeDragon

Banned
Can't believe people are taking dravid1830 seriously. It's obviously Precambrien/nightprowler10/some other random troll.
I think I know him. There is somebody called "my bat is on fire" that hangs out on yahoo answers. Major troll. Talks just like him. Has at least 10+ accounts and is always giving himself thumbs ups.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever

I have no idea why some Indian fans are upset that people find excuses to hate the team. I was pretty jealous of Australia for like 15 years, and I have no idea how long this will last but enjoy it while it does....

vcs

i have no idea why some indian fans are upset that people find excuses to hate the team. I was pretty jealous of australia for like 15 years, and i have no idea how long this will last but enjoy it while it does....
+1

benchmark00

I think I know him. There is somebody called "my bat is on fire" that hangs out on yahoo answers. Major troll. Talks just like him. Has at least 10+ accounts and is always giving himself thumbs ups.
Giving himself thumbs up where is the real question.

Daemon

The live chat that used to be on the youtube stream during IPL was the best. Top quality discussions guaranteed.