• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Semi Final 1 - Sri Lanka vs New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Don't mind Woodcock not playing, he was never gonna bowl his full 10 anyways. His overs can be taken up my Styris.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I told Woodcock would play the team in QF.. Many posters told I am talking ****
I told McKay would play the team in SF,,,,Many posters told I am funny...

This will be the winning team for NZ ... They will surely beat SL today
McKay was always gonna play; doubt they would've flown him over at this late stage unless he was, especially since Mills actually had an outside chance of being okay for the final.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah, If there's any movement, McKay will be an asset and Southee's effectiveness will increase significantly with the new ball. I'd put it at 65-35 to Lanka.

Dissector

International Debutant
NZ bat first. That should make things interesting. IMO their best chance was always along the lines of the QF. Bat first, put up a competitive total and try to put the Sri Lankan batting under pressure. Like SA, the Lankans have a weak lower middle order so it could happen if NZ can take a few early wickets. If it's a close, lowish-scoring game I think Samarweera will be crucial.