• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xuhaib

International Coach
there chokes are not even funny anymore today was downright sad added one more to an already impressive resume.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WTF got into Jono?

SA may only have 4 batsmen but India only have 2 bowlers ffs.
Haha wtf does that have to do with anything?

If someone says "India's ODI bowling is weak" I'd say "Yes, yes it is".

In this thread vcs and others said SA's batting fragility was exaggerated. I'm saying it clearly wasn't. It was an obvious weakness.

Not sure what India has to do with anything at all.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I know there is a waff of nepotism about this claim, given that Oram is the cousin of my best friend, but it must now be said, without a hint of doubt, that big Jake is the greatest cricketer of all time.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA could have used someone like Boucher today. He was the one who hung in with Kallis and stopped something similar from happening in the Cape Town Test match.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Awkward wedding coming up! Said best friend is getting hitched to an SA chicky in July. I'm really hoping Big Jake brings the trash talking to the reception!