• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhoni Fan this is what you get.

And the rest of us Indian fans are being punished.

FFS

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Not impressed with India in this match. Seem to not perform well against minnows. Average performance from bowlers and batsmen threw their wickets away.

It is good that the ICC are discarding the associates from the next world cup. It seems teams like India only up their game against the best and see these as a bit of a joke tbh. :laugh:
Fair point mate, the minnows dont't really add to to the tournament, this match was won the moment we rocked up at the ground.

Agree with how we approached the innings and sending in Yusuf at 3, need to stay motivated even in a match that is a bit of a formaility, we were trying to win the match in 20 odd overs, in doing so we lost a few poles which created a situation where we were never going to lose but has given our lower order a chance to bat!

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
I swear to god that every team has better bowling and fielding than Indian team. Maybe our bowlers should try to get wickets early than towards the end.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I think they will, and they should. It just lowers the tempo of the matches in the world cup, would India play like this against Pakistan?? I have watched many world cups and when India play a big match the intensity is there, whether it manifests as nervousness causing batting collapse or anything else, but there is something there.

Here the Indian team is going through the motions.
welcome to the world of sport, sometimes you play opponents who do not have the natural talent you do, but make up with wanting to be there and giving 200%

There is no good reason to kick out associates, the only good reason is money...and if it comes to money making the decisions you know your sport is ill.

You know how much money Zimbabwe gets from the ICC? 10 milion...you know how much The Netherlands get? not even a million.
Now ask yourself what is the ICC doing to spread the game?
1 thing: pumping millions into a country which is just as big as India but has no history with cricket.
Cricket is being played in Holland for over 125 years.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
I don't think I can watch this match now. We have lost 5 big wickets in 25 overs. Netherlands bowling is officially better than ours.

Also, I bet Dhoni will be out with less than 20 for sure.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
welcome to the world of sport, sometimes you play opponents who do not have the natural talent you do, but make up with wanting to be there and giving 200%

There is no good reason to kick out associates, the only good reason is money...and if it comes to money making the decisions you know your sport is ill.

You know how much money Zimbabwe gets from the ICC? 10 milion...you know how much The Netherlands get? not even a million.
Now ask yourself what is the ICC doing to spread the game?
1 thing: pumping millions into a country which is just as big as India but has no history with cricket.
Cricket is being played in Holland for over 125 years.
AWTA

z

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Its worth having the associates in just for the comedy value of seeing what is apparantly the strongest line up on the planet struggle against dibbly dobbly cc level pacers.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
Is it safe to say that India hasn't won any of their matches convincingly yet?? Infact, we have performed pretty poorly against Minnows as well. Other teams have mauled the minnows except England LOL

England and India are competing against each other for overall dissapointing performances.